Think about how mobile transformed how you manage your everyday life; Now, re-imagine what this daily routine would look like in virtual reality.
At our hackathon, your team of 4 will be able choose an hour of the day and create a conceptual mobile VR product to showcase how you can transform daily routines with VR.
These are just a few ideas we came up with---
- 7am – Going over your plan for the day: a fully immersive calendar experience
- 1pm – Ordering lunch at work: dive deep into your favorite restaurant's menu
- 6pm – Checking the weather for the commute home: know what's coming by putting yourself in the forecast
- 10pm - Relaxing and unwinding before bed: meditation that is truly immersive
---and we can’t wait to see what you guys will build!
This hackathon is open to everyone age 18+!
We welcome all developers, designers, marketers, entrepreneurs, VR enthusiasts, hackathon addicts, and more
To learn more about our hackathon, including prizes, judges, and more, visit our website!
To register, please visit our Eventbrite page
- Participants: Individuals (over 18 years in age); Teams (max of 4);
- Countries: United States
- No VR experience required; no coding experience required
How to enter
Register for 24 Hours in VR here
Each team will be made up of 4 attendees.
If you have a group of 4 ready, you can register together as team!
You can also register as an individual, a team of 2, or a team of 3. We will match you with other attendees based on your set of skills (see the registration page) to complete the full group of 4.
We will notify you ahead of time about which group you are in so you can introduce yourselves and start brainstorming (if you want!) before the event.
COO of Datavized
Gaming at Sketchfab
Creative Director, StartApp
24 Hours in VR Judging
Please visit our website for a full breakdown of judging criteria: http://lp.startapp.com/vr-hackathon/